I really don't know what form this blog is going to take. Years ago, I had a live journal but I haven't used that in a long time.
I suppose I am going to blog about things on my mind or my interests. I don't really expect anyone to read this either. This is for me. Not for you. If you don't like it then bugger off... you don't have to read it.
Something that has been on my mind lately is the concept of religion. The more I study history the more I have started to question the ideals of christianity. By no means do I no longer believe in god but I have a hard time trusting a religion shaped by corrupt men throughout time to suit what was at their advantage. I really like the idea of a natural religion. Call me pagan if you want but if you are going to label me then you must know more about me than I do because I still don't know what I am yet. It's interesting how somethings stay constant in our lives for the longest time as we strive for stability. Then we hit that point where we begin to question everything... That point when we are knowledgeable enough to question everything. It surely does throw me for a loop. I will be 23 in a few months and I have no idea how I got here.
History is a cyclic poem written by time upon the memories of man.
~Percy Bysshe Shelley
No comments:
Post a Comment