I find it interesting that I make all of these plans of things to do but I forget till I realize that I don't have time.
On the surface I have accomplished a lot but in the personal realm I feel as though I have gone backwards. I worry too much. I try to change thing that I can't change. My efforts to change these things in turn gain the opposite goal than what I am aiming for. When good things do happen I find myself focusing on the little not so good things that happened. I over analyze everything that I sort into this category so much that I forget about the good.
I am my own worst enemy...
I care way too much about what other people think of what I wear, eat, drink, and do.. I can't express myself because I am afraid that my friends will not accept me the way I am. In doing this I destroy my body and my mind.
My goal is to move past this issue. It seems to me that just by typing it out that it has helped. I haven't figured out how to do this yet.. but i'll keep you posted.
No comments:
Post a Comment